Settled down in a business and residential district, just up from the Canning Bridge, she has a very strong local customer support who love all things fish and beer. A recent refit has the locals thrilled and a whole new customer is ready to be embraced into the warm hospitality on offer Clancy’s Canning Bridge. A true local, Clancy’s is as comfortable and welcoming as an old pair of slippers and a comfy chair. This true pub makes you feel welcome, the staff will know your name, and pour your favourite tipple before you find your seat. Whether it is for an early morning coffee, superb fish and chips, a pint of brilliant craft beer, a glass of chardonnay, read of the paper, listening to a local band, being tested by the quiz master, Clancy’s Canning Bridge provides for all types, shapes and sizes. Come on down and get a taste of it.
Clancy’s Fish Pub Canning Bridge will be closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
Monday to Friday : 7a.m. – late
Saturday 11a.m. – late
Sunday 11a.m. – 10 p.m.
Clancy’s Fish Pub Canning Bridge
903 Canning Highway, Applecross
Phone (08) 9364 7322
Licence Number: 602 001 6840
Licensee: Fissurehead Pty Ltd, Blowfish Pty Ltd ANORS
ABN: 75 004 430 877
Kicks off 7pm sharp! be early to secure a place.
Free entry – 7:30pm
If you consider yourself the next Bowie, Dylan or Prince please email email@example.com with some links to your stuff and you could get a set!
1. The Clancy's Favourites Platter + 2 glasses of of house wine, beer or cider for just $39.
2. Clancy's Crumbed Fish Burger and chips + a stubby of Coopers Pale or a can of Hills Cider for just $19.
3. 1 kg of Clancy's Hot and Spicy Buffalo Wings for just $15.
Please complete the following form to enquire about hosting a private function.
- Q: Can I smoke at Clancy's?
- We prefer the smoking of salmon and herring but you may pop out the front of the venue for a cigarette but drinks must stay on the premises.
- Q: Are dogs welcome at Clancy's?
- Yes your pooch is welcome in our al fresco section as long as they are on a lead and other customer's space is respected.
- Q: What are Fried Mice?
- Fried mouse is a whole jalopeno chilli , stuffed with cream cheese, then deep fried in a beer batter. They are bloody hot but awesome.
- Q: Do you take bookings?
- We accept bookings for groups over 10 and can cater for functions. Please contact the pub to arrange. Parties under 10 can simply stroll in and grab a table!
- Q: Do you cater for vegetarians, coeliacs, or for people other food allergiers?
- We most certainly do, ask staff at the food counter for our gluten free menu and help with other dietary needs. (Our new improved dessert menu may also tempt you...)
- Q: What fish do you use in your "Classic Fish and Chips"?
- We use Hoki, a MSC approved fish from New Zealand.
- Q: What is MSC?
- Fish stocks are being depleted through out the world at an alarming rate. As we feel a certain amount of responsibility for this situation we endeavour where possible to use fish that is caught by reputable and responsible fisheries. The Marine Stewardship Council is an organisation set up to ensure that fish stocks are managed in an ecologically sustainable fashion. Clancys sources a large portion of its supplies from MSC approved fisheries in New Zealand.
- Q: I want to bring my 16 year old down to watch a band?
- Fine as long as they are with a responsible parent or guardian. They of course cannot drink any alcohol on the premises.