The original fish pub and leader of the pack, dishing out great beer, tasty treats and fine music since 1996. This true Fremantle icon has been a destination for many a year, welcoming all walks of life through the doors of this classic Freo establishment.The first to bedeck the fishy décor and vibrant colours, the first to stock and support local craft beer and wine, and a champion of Fremantle’s rich musical history. From first time acts and school bands, to indie hipsters and world renowned touring acts, samba, dance and local living legends of the music industry. You can also do yourself a favour and check out Freo’s longest running quiz night! A great pub menu famous for its classic fish and chips and legendary seafood platter, to be enjoyed with a glass of wine or beer while the kids run wild in Princess May Park, adjacent to the pub. Truly a pub for all.
We also have some function space so if you want to book a function for 20 or more people please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9335 1351 for more info.
12 noon till late – Monday to Thursday
11am till late – Friday and Saturday
11am till 10pm – Sunday
12 noon till 9.00pm – Monday to Thursday
11am – 9.30pm – Friday and Saturday
11am – 9pm – Sundays
Clancys Fish Pub Fremantle
51 Cantonment St, Fremantle
Phone (08) 9335 1351
Licence Number: 602 200 183 09
Licensee: ALBA Pty Ltd
ABN: 80 123 869 989
Fremantle, WA 6160 Australia
- October 18 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- October 20 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- October 27 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- November 9 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- November 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Fridays -from 4pm
Sundays - from 1pm
Gold coin donation to enter.
Please complete the following form to enquire about hosting a private function.
- Q: Are you child friendly?
- Indeed, we have kids menu options, playdough, baby food and a public grassed area out the back for child grazing.
We do ask that you are responsible for your children whilst at Clancy's and ask they keep their footwear on at all times.
- Q: Are dogs welcomed?
- Yes dogs are welcome in the pub as long as they are kept on a leash and other punter's space is respected.
- Q: What are Fried Mice?
- Fried mouse is a whole jalopeno chilli , stuffed with cream cheese, then deep fried in a beer batter. They are bloody hot but awesome.
- Q: Do you take bookings?
- Unfortunately none of the Clancy’s venues take bookings as such, but we can take bookings for functions of 40 plus patrons. We can reserve space for these larger numbers and can organise delicious function food menus. Please email email@example.com with your function booking.
- Q: Do you cater for vegetarians, coeliacs, or for people with other food allergies?
- We most certainly do, ask staff at the food counter for our gluten free menu and help with other dietary needs. (Our new improved dessert menu may also tempt you...)
- Q: What fish do you use in your "Classic Fish and Chips"?
- We use Hoki, a MSC approved fish from New Zealand.
- Q: What is MSC?
- Fish stocks are being depleted through out the world at an alarming rate. As we feel a certain amount of responsibility for this situation we endeavour where possible to use fish that is caught by reputable and responsible fisheries. The Marine Stewardship Council is an organisation set up to ensure that fish stocks are managed in an ecologically sustainable fashion. Clancys sources a large portion of its supplies from MSC approved fisheries in New Zealand.