- This event has passed.
Urban Wine Walk
August 15 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Saturday, repeating until August 16, 2020
On Saturday the 8th of August, Fremantle will come alive as a line-up of the best bars and restaurants each transform into an Urban Cellar Door for you to visit on a self-guided trail without having to leave the city!
How does it work you ask? Simply decide which venue you’d like to start from and you’re off! Choose your own adventure as you and your friends enjoy awesome experiences at a hand-picked selection of local bars and restaurants whilst of course enjoying a delicious range of wines from some of the best winemakers Australia has to offer!
Guaranteed to sell out, the Urban Wine Walk promises a fun and unique self-guided wine tasting experience that you and your friends won’t want to miss!
PARTICIPATING VENUES & WINEMAKERS (11)
1. Strange Company Ft. Paul Nelson Wines (Great Southern, WA)
2. Federal Hotel Ft. Domaine Naturaliste (Margaret River, WA)
3. Norfolk Hotel Fremantle Ft. Oates Ends (Margaret River, WA)
4. Lions And Tigers Ft. Si Vintners (Margaret River, WA)
5. Clancy’s Fish Pub Fremantle Ft. Mazza Wines – Western Australia (Geographe, WA) **
6. Who’s Your Mumma Ft. Delinquente Wine Co (Riverland, SA)
7. Char Char Restaurant + Bar Ft. Higher Plane Wines (Margaret River, WA)
8. Harbourside Freo Ft. Bunkers Wines
9. Bathers Beach House Ft. Corymbia (Swan Valley, WA)
10. Benny’s Ft. Walsh & Sons
11. The Old Synagogue Ft. Vasse Felix
VINO LOVER – $75 + Booking Fee (Limited Availability)
WHAT YOU GET
– 32+ Complimentary Tastings (One Per Variety Per Person)
– 1 x $10 Food Voucher to Spend at your Nominated Starting Venue (Before 1pm)
– 1 x $25 Voucher for Event Day Wine Orders (Six Pack Minimum / Subject to Participating Producers)
– 1 x $25 Gift Voucher for Support Local Gift Co.
– Offical Event Wristband & Tasting Glass
* Please Note – Maximum of Six Tickets Per Transaction
EVENT REGISTRATION / WRISTBAND & VOUCHER COLLECTION
Event wristbands, tasting glasses & vouchers will need to be collected on the day of the event prior to commencing the Urban Wine Walk. The collection point is as follows:
Fremantle Centre Registration Location – TBA (Rego’s Open Saturday 8th August 11-1pm)
*Please remember to bring a valid ID and copies of your tickets
Aside from the incredible wines, one of the best things about the Urban Wine Walk is that it’s a completely self-guided day out! What that means is once you’ve been to your nominated starting location you can go where you want, when you want!
**Sorry kids, Urban Wine Walk is strictly 18 Years and Over!