Please be aware as per government guidelines masks are still required in the venue at this time until further notice,
Clancy’s Canning Bridge is your local pub, where friends and family come together over a delicious plate and well-poured drink. Stop in for a craft beer or glass of wine at the bar on your way to the footy at Optus Stadium – with bus stops practically at our door, we’re the perfect place to kick things off before you jump on-board. Or take your time over a platter of fresh seafood in the restaurant, and settle in for last drinks in the evening with live music and entertainment. Clancy’s Canning Bridge is the place to stop in and fill up.
Monday – Sunday – 11am – late
Pick up only, call -9364 7322 or order online
Clancy’s Fish Pub Canning Bridge
903 Canning Highway, Applecross
Phone (08) 9364 7322
Licence Number: 602 001 6840
Licensee: Fissurehead Pty Ltd, Blowfish Pty Ltd ANORS
Please complete the following form to enquire about hosting a private function.
- Q: Can I smoke at Clancy's?
- We prefer the smoking of salmon and herring but you may pop out the front of the venue for a cigarette but drinks must stay on the premises.
- Q: Are dogs welcome at Clancy's?
- Yes your pooch is welcome in our al fresco section as long as they are on a lead and other customer's space is respected.
- Q: What are Fried Mice?
- Fried mouse is a whole jalopeno chilli , stuffed with cream cheese, then deep fried in a beer batter. They are bloody hot but awesome.
- Q: Do you take bookings?
- We accept bookings for groups over 10 and can cater for functions. Please contact the pub to arrange. Parties under 10 can simply stroll in and grab a table!
- Q: Do you cater for vegetarians, coeliacs, or for people other food allergiers?
- We most certainly do, ask staff at the food counter for our gluten free menu and help with other dietary needs. (Our new improved dessert menu may also tempt you...)
- Q: What fish do you use in your "Classic Fish and Chips"?
- We use Hoki, a MSC approved fish from New Zealand.
- Q: What is MSC?
- Fish stocks are being depleted through out the world at an alarming rate. As we feel a certain amount of responsibility for this situation we endeavour where possible to use fish that is caught by reputable and responsible fisheries. The Marine Stewardship Council is an organisation set up to ensure that fish stocks are managed in an ecologically sustainable fashion. Clancys sources a large portion of its supplies from MSC approved fisheries in New Zealand.
- Q: I want to bring my 16 year old down to watch a band?
- Fine as long as they are with a responsible parent or guardian. They of course cannot drink any alcohol on the premises.