Sailing high above the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean, Clancy’s Fish Bar City Beach boasts one of the most beautiful locations in the West. Start your day at our café, open early, with expertly made coffee and our delicious breakfast menu. Laidback lunches with fresh fish and chips and a glass of your favourite wine are hard to beat, or grab a craft beer and share a seafood platter as the summer sun sinks into the ocean. Watch the whales on their annual migration, or a winter storm roll in from Rotto, while enjoying a smooth glass of red. Clancy’s Fish Bar City Beach – make the most of the spectacular West Australian coast.
TUESDAY 27th APRIL
COVID RESTRICTION TRADING HOURS
Our Beach Bar is open from 6:30 am for take-away and dine in (only 20 at a time) coffee , brekky, fish & chips,
We will not reopen our restaurant until Saturday at this point.
6.30am – Late
Breakfast available until 11.30am
(breakfast, take away, dine in)
Clancy’s Fish Bar Restaurant
Daily – 11.30am – late
We accept bookings for groups of 10 or more only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all booking enquiries
Clancy’s Fish Bar City Beach
195 Challenger Parade, City Beach
Phone (08) 9385 7555
Licence Number: 606 007 724 8
Licensee: City Beach Hospitality Services Pty Ltd
Please complete the following form to enquire about hosting a private function.NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Q: Do you take bookings?
- Here at Clancy’s City Beach we do not take bookings, however we encourage you to come down and enjoy our relaxed vibe and wonderful view regardless. As our venue seats upto around 260 people accomodating large groups is not an issue.
- Q: Do you cater for vegetarians, coeliacs, or for people other food allergiers?
- Our menu has been designed to cater for a variety of people including those with dietary requirements; all our vegetarian and gluten free items have been depicted on the menu for your convenience. If you have any other allergies please let us know and we will do our best to cater for you.
- Q: I am 16; may I come down for a meal and a soft drink to watch the sunset?
- As we are run under a restaurant licence, we are able to allow un-accompanied minors into our venue for a meal and a soft drink. Obviously however the line must be drawn when it comes to alcoholic beverages.