Overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean, Clancy’s Fish Bar City Beach occupies one of the most beautiful locations in the west. Begin the day with a freshly brewed coffee and breakfast and drink in the view. Pop down to the beach for a swim, then come back for lunch and surely it’s time for one of our great beers. You of course will find fish, but plenty of other offerings are available, with an accent on share plates that reflect the casual, laid back approach that Clancy’s is famous for. Come back early evening this being prime time for customers as the sun begins its descent to set spectacularly into the Indian Ocean. You may just catch the belly dancing, samba dancers, jugglers, or a top notch jazz or groove band. Or you may see whales…….In winter , join the growing band of storm watchers who gather to watch storm fronts roll in across the over Rottnest Island . Come along and get a taste of Clancy’s on the beach……..
Restaurant Opening Times
Open 7 Days
Mon – Sun: 11.30am – Late
Cafe Opening Times
Open 7 Days
Mon – Fri 6.30am – Midday
Sat – Sun 6.30am – Late Afternoon
*Please note that we do not take bookings at any of our venues. So please pop down and we will always find you a seat.
Clancys Fish Bar City Beach
195 Challenger Parade, City Beach
Phone (08) 9385 7555
Licence Number: 606 007 724 8
Licensee: City Beach Hospitality Services Pty Ltd
City Beach, WA 6015 Australia
- August 18 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
- August 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 25 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 pm
- August 25 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- August 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please complete the following form to enquire about hosting a private function.NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
- Q: Do you take bookings?
- Here at Clancy’s City Beach we do not take bookings, however we encourage you to come down and enjoy our relaxed vibe and wonderful view regardless. As our venue seats upto around 260 people accomodating large groups is not an issue.
- Q: Do you cater for vegetarians, coeliacs, or for people other food allergiers?
- Our menu has been designed to cater for a variety of people including those with dietary requirements; all our vegetarian and gluten free items have been depicted on the menu for your convenience. If you have any other allergies please let us know and we will do our best to cater for you.
- Q: I am 16; may I come down for a meal and a soft drink to watch the sunset?
- As we are run under a restaurant licence, we are able to allow un-accompanied minors into our venue for a meal and a soft drink. Obviously however the line must be drawn when it comes to alcoholic beverages.