Nestled amongst the bushland of the glorious South West, overlooking a tranquil lake and soaring gum trees, lies Clancy’s Fish Pub Dunsborough. Featuring all the loveable traits from the Fish Pub family, in the most spectacular of settings, Clancy’s Dunsborough is a must-see. Delicious seafood is scoffed and local beer and wine guzzled by locals and holiday-makers, while the sound of live music drifts through the serene surrounds. From art exhibitions and film festivals, to international touring acts playing to 1000 people, the venue is quickly becoming a cultural oasis for the South West region. Clearly a place for all, with families, surfers, musos, artists, tourists, dogs and even the odd emu, the entire family will love the grassy openness of Clancy’s Dunsborough…
12 Noon ’til late Monday to Sunday
12 Noon ’til late Monday to Sunday
Clancys Fish Pub Dunsborough
1710 Caves Rd, Dunsborough
Phone (08) 9750 5034 or (08) 9750 5036
Licence Number: 602 0135 922
Licensee: Dunsborough Hospitality Services Pty Ltd
ABN: 54 750 426 657
Dunsborough, WA 6281 Australia
- April 28 @ 6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- May 5 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- May 12 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- May 19 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- May 26 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Here at Clancy's Dunsborough we offer a great selection of local, metro based, national and international acts. From our Friday acoustic sessions to our now legendary Sunday shows, the Red Room concert space and sensational outdoor shows on the grass, we can do it all. Clancy's also hosts film festivals, art exibitions, fundraisers and much much more. Check below to see what is on the cards. Sunday music times are 5-7pm.
Please complete the following form to enquire about hosting a private function.
- Q: What are your trading times?
- We are open from 12 noon Monday to Sunday for seafood, beer and good times.
- Q: What was that? You want to work with us?
- If you are interested in joining the Clancy's team down here in the beautiful south west please shoot your resume and detailsto email@example.com.
- Q: Do you take bookings?
- Clancy's operates on a walk in basis and therefore does not take bookings we do however cater for what we call 'stand up functions" meaning that we don't reserve/allocate tables however tables are available as a first in first serve style, so basically while we don't reserve tables as such we will do our best to keep an eye out for tables for you if you give us a heads up that you have a large group coming.
We do however have a brilliant function space known as the RED ROOM that can be booked for your next event. A lovely red velvet curtained space that can cater for 150 people plus, has a stage for music, a big screen for films and presentaions and varied seating/standing options. We can also provide function food and drinks packages . Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Q: Can I come to Clancy's if i'm under 18?
- Sorry, No. Due to liquor licencing laws if you are under 18 then you are not allowed into a licenced premises unless you are accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Q: Bands/DJ/Performers/Artists: You wanna play with Clancy's?
- So you’ve got an act that you reckon will go well with Clancy’s? If you’re a band/soloist/dj and for all other performance/artistic possibilities email email@example.com
- Q: Are you kid friendly?
- There is plenty of space for kids to roam including a large grassed area but please be aware of country type hazards like the lake at the bottom of the venue. We do ask that you supervise your children at all times as we are still a pub and be sure keep their footwear on. Check with the staff for games and activities to keep the grommets amused and check out the kids options on our menu.