Surrounded by the natural beauty of South West bushland, and overlooking a tranquil lake and soaring gum trees, lies Clancy’s Fish Pub Dunsborough. Music drifts through the treetops and mixes with native birdsong, as locals and visitors to the region enjoy the incredible produce, local seafood, beer, cider and wine. From art exhibitions and film festivals, to international touring acts playing to 1000 people on warm summer nights, Clancy’s Dunsborough is a cultural oasis in the South West. Set the kids free on our ‘back lawn’, while you relax in the open-air dining area, or cosy up fireside and make the most of the wine region.
Clancys Fish Pub Dunsborough
1710 Caves Rd, Dunsborough
For TAKEAWAY, please order online via Order Up
Bookings: We take bookings for groups of 10 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Licence Number: 602 0135 922
Licensee: Dunsborough Hospitality Services Pty Ltd
ABN: 54 750 426 657
Here at Clancy's Dunsborough we offer a great selection of local, metro based, national and international acts. From our Friday acoustic sessions to our now legendary Sunday shows, the Red Room concert space and sensational outdoor shows on the grass, we can do it all. Clancy's also hosts film festivals, art exibitions, fundraisers and much much more. Check below to see what is on the cards.
Please complete the following form to enquire about hosting a private function.
- Q: What are your trading times?
- We are open from 12 noon Thursday through to Monday, closed Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Q: What was that? You want to work with us?
- If you are interested in joining the Clancy's team down here in the beautiful south west please shoot your resume and details to email@example.com.
- Q: Do you take bookings?
- Clancy's operates on a walk in basis and therefore does not take bookings we do however cater for what we call 'stand up functions" meaning that we don't reserve/allocate tables however tables are available as a first in first serve style, so basically while we don't reserve tables as such we will do our best to keep an eye out for tables for you if you give us a heads up that you have a large group coming.
We do however have a brilliant function space known as the RED ROOM that can be booked for your next event. A lovely red velvet curtained space that can cater for 150 people plus, has a stage for music, a big screen for films and presentaions and varied seating/standing options. We can also provide function food and drinks packages . Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Q: Can I come to Clancy's if i'm under 18?
- Sorry, No. Due to liquor licencing laws if you are under 18 then you are not allowed into a licenced premises unless you are accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Q: Bands/DJ/Performers/Artists: You wanna play with Clancy's?
- So you’ve got an act that you reckon will go well with Clancy’s? If you’re a band/soloist/dj and for all other performance/artistic possibilities email email@example.com
- Q: Are you kid friendly?
- There is plenty of space for kids to roam including a large grassed area but please be aware of country type hazards like the lake at the bottom of the venue. We do ask that you supervise your children at all times as we are still a pub and be sure keep their footwear on. Check with the staff for games and activities to keep the grommets amused and check out the kids options on our menu.