Excellent seafood, clever craft beer, outstanding wine, and world-class music from the heart of Fremantle for 30 celebrated years. Famous for its classic fish and chips, and legendary seafood platter, Clancy’s Fish Pub Fremantle brings together families, food-lovers, beer snobs, wine experts and live music fans in the historic port city. Come and join the folk at Freo for sustainable seafood, a glass of something cold, and the best local bands, while the kids run wild in Princess May Park.
Mon – Sun : 12pm – late
Clancys Fish Pub Fremantle
51 Cantonment St, Fremantle
Phone (08) 9335 1351
Licence Number: 602 200 183 09
Licensee: ALBA Pty Ltd
ABN: 80 123 869 989
Fremantle, WA 6160 Australia
- April 13 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
- April 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- April 17 @ 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- April 18 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm | FREE
- April 20 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Please refer to our booking app via ‘the Fork’ on our Clancy’s Fremantle home page!
Please complete the following form to enquire about hosting a private function.
- Q: Are you child friendly?
- Indeed, we have kids menu options, playdough, baby food and a public grassed area out the back for child grazing.
We do ask that you are responsible for your children whilst at Clancy's and ask they keep their footwear on at all times.
- Q: Are dogs welcomed?
- Yes dogs are welcome in the pub as long as they are kept on a leash and other punter's space is respected.
- Q: What are Fried Mice?
- Fried mouse is a whole jalopeno chilli , stuffed with cream cheese, then deep fried in a beer batter. They are bloody hot but awesome.
- Q: Do you take bookings?
- Unfortunately none of the Clancy’s venues take bookings as such, but we can take bookings for functions of 40 plus patrons. We can reserve space for these larger numbers and can organise delicious function food menus. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your function booking.
- Q: Do you cater for vegetarians, coeliacs, or for people with other food allergies?
- We most certainly do, ask staff at the food counter for our gluten free menu and help with other dietary needs. (Our new improved dessert menu may also tempt you...)
- Q: What fish do you use in your "Classic Fish and Chips"?
- We use Hoki, a MSC approved fish from New Zealand.
- Q: What is MSC?
- Fish stocks are being depleted through out the world at an alarming rate. As we feel a certain amount of responsibility for this situation we endeavour where possible to use fish that is caught by reputable and responsible fisheries. The Marine Stewardship Council is an organisation set up to ensure that fish stocks are managed in an ecologically sustainable fashion. Clancys sources a large portion of its supplies from MSC approved fisheries in New Zealand.